American Security UL1812 120 Minute Fire Rating
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The UL series is the answer when fire protection is the # 1 concern. The UL certified 120 minute fire protection will assure your valuables stay safe from fire and falling 30' in case your safe is on the second story. Proudly assembled and painted in the USA.
- Best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30' drop - equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3½" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for pry resistance
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard
- Attractively accented with a brass or chrome handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior
- U.L. listed group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- ESL10XL electronic lock available
- Weight: 272lbs
- Inside Dimensions: 18.5" H x 12.5" W x 12" D
- Exterior Dimensions: 25" H x 18" W x 18.5" D
- Cubic Inches: 2775
- Shelves: 1 Adj. Shelf & 1 Base
Stop on in or leave us a message below.
High Noble Safe Co, Inc.
Safe & vault shop in Roseville, California
Address: 605 Vernon St, Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: (916) 746-7711
High Noble Safe Co., Inc. Redding
Safe & vault shop in Redding, California
Address: 2559 Larkspur Ln, Redding, CA 96002
Phone: (530) 223-5050