American Security CE5524 AmVault TL15
During extreme testing procedures, the AMVAULT CE5524 composite safes demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 label.
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a two hour, 350 F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vaults contents against intense fires.
Best warranty in the business.
Qualifies for Mercantile & Broadform Insurance Class F with a Bank Rating of G.
Two Hour Class 350°F manufacturers’ fire label.
Standard finish is Parchment. Other colors available upon request.
Tri-spoke handle is standard.
Overall thickness of 6″ and is constructed with a 3″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars.
Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring loaded devices.
Hinges offer a vertical height adjustment and utilize an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
The AmVault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½” enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
One high strength adjustable shelf included.
Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
Equipped with six massive 1½” diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Interior: 55"H x 24"W x 20"D
- Exterior: 62"H x 31"W x 29½"D
- Cubic Ft: 15.3
- Weight: 2343lbs
- Shelves: 3
• U.L. listed Group 2M, 1, 1R combination lock or Type 1 electronic lock
• 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
• Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1″ open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
• Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous ¼” penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
• One hole ¼” or less, to accommodate electrical conductors arranged to have no direct view of the door or locking mechanism.
The door successfully resist entry* for a net working time of 15 minutes when attacked with common hand tools, picking tools, mechanical or portable electric tools, grinding points, carbide drills and pressure applying devices or mechanisms.
* Entry means for: Opening the door or making a 6 square inch opening entirely through the door or front face