SnapSafe Super Titan
Here’s all the security of a conventional, welded safe in an easy-to-assemble gun vault that moves anywhere piece-by-piece, then locks together in minutes with no tools.
Every Super Titan ships with one full shelf and full gun rack plus a half gun rack with 2 half shelves, so you can configure your vault to meet your needs. The Super Titan features a 15 slot full gun rack. The recommended capacity is 24 long guns when stored in sleeves with the muzzles up and down, less if your guns have optics.
SnapSafe modular safes feature a UL listed digital lock for security and ease of use with a mechanical key backup for use in case of an electromagnetic pulse. EMPs, which can be natural or manmade, can disrupt electronics. The mechanical key will continue to function in such an emergency, allowing access to guns and valuables inside the safe.
- Exterior: 59”H x 38”W x 17.5”D (add 3” for handle)
- Interior: 53.5”H x 33”W x 14.5”D
- Door Opening: 52"H x 14.75”W
- Weight: 550 Lbs.
- Capacity: 24+ Long Guns
- SecuRAM Lock: UL-listed digital lock with EMP-proof mechanical key backup
- Delivered right to your door
- Assembles in minutes without additional tools (wrench included)
- Modular Assembly System
- Sledgehammer and pry-bar resistant 3/16” solid steel door
- 9 gauge steel exterior walls
- 2300°F one-hour Fire Shield protection
- Heat activated door fire seals
- 15 slot full gun rack (Standard)
- Secures 24+ long guns (Standard)
- SecuRam Digital Lock
- Eight 1-inch chrome steel live locking bolts
- Spring-loaded relocker
- Powder coated finish
- Lined interior
- Adjustable lined shelves
- 1 full shelf and full gun rack and a half gun rack with 2 half shelves
- Professional grade "non breach seal" dead bolt door
- Pre-drilled for floor mounting
- Lifetime Warranty
Due to Covid-19 and high demand, contact us about current lead times for specific model availability, some models in stock.
-Browning 16-20 weeks out
-American Security 6-10 weeks out