American Security MAX3820 TL15
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The New MAX3820 comes with great security and value! Built by one of the most notorious manufacturers in the industry! The MAX3820 is the perfect safe for your business or personal assets!Door
- 6-3/4" Thick Construction with a 2-1/2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel pates enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barrier
- 2-3/4" Thick Construction consisting of a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel barriers
- Reinforced drill resistant door frame
- Bolt chambers for each bolt
- Inner steel barrier to protect against peeling attacks
- One recessed 9/16" anchor hole
- The body and door and designed with several layers of mixed materials for excellent fire resistance
- 90 Minute Intertek Verified Fire Rating
- Four way active boltwork mechanism engages the bolts all the way around
- 14 1-1/2" polished stainless steel locking bolts
- Standard ESL10XL Type 1 UL listed electronic lock
- Drill shattering hardplate
- Tempered glass plate with 2 remotely located relockers
- Outside: 43-1/2" x 25-1/2" x 25-1/2"
- Inside: 38" x 20" x 16"
- Cubic Feet: 7.0
- Weight: 1524lbs
- Shelving: 2
- Closed: 20"
- 180 Degrees: 47-1/2"
- 90 Degrees: 49-1/8"
Stop on in or leave us a message below.
High Noble Safe Co, Inc.
Safe & vault shop in Roseville, California
Address: 605 Vernon St, Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: (916) 746-7711
High Noble Safe Co., Inc. Redding
Safe & vault shop in Redding, California
Address: 2559 Larkspur Ln, Redding, CA 96002
Phone: (530) 223-5050