Browning Mark V Blackout - 49 Wide
New for 2019 — 49 long gun capacity, 33 ft³ of storage, 58"H x 41"W x 24" D
A very practical tactical safe.
The Black Label Mark V Tactical safe provides value, security, and convenience for those who want a safe designed for the modern sporting rifle user.
This is a great looking safe with a tactical appeal. When you get it in your home or gun room it will go beyond protecting your firearms and gear from theft -- it goes a long way in setting the mood for what is important to you.
In other words, it will look very cool. The shield logo is special in the selection of Browning products you find it on. And in the message it sends. Although you may be an avid hunter and/or an accomplished weekend clays shooter, what you are really saying is that you are a "gun guy." A person who loves the history and mystic of guns and everything about them. And that you enjoy and appreciate the history of firearms in personal protection and how they have assured freedom around the world. Perhaps this is overstating it a bit, but for some of you, this will be a perfect fit.
Plus, it will be plenty roomy for that next AR and pistol you have had your eyes on.
- 12 Gauge Steel Body
- 1" Formed Door with Partial Inner Plate
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened Steel Pin Lock Protection
- 1" Chromed Steel Locking Bolts on All Four Sides of Door
- 1400 Degrees for 60 Minutes
- 1-1/2" Ceiling Insulation
- 1" Body Insulation
- 1" Door Insulation
- Matte Black Finish
- Blackout American Flag Graphic
- Single Drop Handle in Black Finish
- Beige Fabric Interior
- DPX Storage System with Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack
- CMS Shelving
- Two Carbine Barrel Loops
- Elevated Floor Protects Gun Stocks
- 49 Long Gun Capacity 26/39 + 10 on door
- Exterior: 58" x 41" x 24"
- Interior: 53" x 38-1/2" x 17"
- Cubic Feet: 33
- Weight: 680lbs
- 8 Locking Bolts
- 5 CMS Shelves
- 3 High Capacity Barrel Racks
- 1 Pistol Rack