Browning Mark IV - 33 Standard
33 long gun capacity, 26 ft³ of storage, 60"H x 31"W x 25.5" D
A modern safe for modern sporting rifles.
Built in the USA, the Tactical Mark IV safes look as tough as they are. Featuring an Axis interior that can be configured to store virtually any firearm — from long guns to handguns, to carbines and modern sporting rifles — these safes can handle them all. A top-mounted gear loft gives you a location to keep frequently used accessories.
Like most Browning ProSteel safes, Tactical Mark IV models have an external depth of only 25" to keep them from projecting too far into your room.
- 11 Gauge Steel Body
- 1-11/16" Duo-Formed Door with Full 10 Gauge Inner Plate
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened Steel Pin Lock Protection
- Pry Stop End Bolts
- 1-1/4" Chromed Steel Locking Bolts on All Four Sides of Door
- 1680 Degrees for 100 Minutes
- 2-1/2" Ceiling Insulation
- 1-7/8" Body Insulation
- 2-3/8" Door Insulation
- Matte Black or Coyote Tan Finish
- Tactical Handle in Black Chrome Finish
- Beige Fabric Interior
- DPX Storage System with Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack and Scope Saver
- Axis Adjustable Shelving with Pistol Rack
- Two Carbine Barrel Loops
- Elevated Floor Protects Gun Stocks
- Interior Light Package
- Electrical Outlet
- High Capacity Barrel Racks
- 33 Long Gun Capacity 13/26 + 7 on door
- Exterior: 60" x 31" x 25-1/2"
- Interior: 54" x 26" x 17"
- Cubic Feet: 27
- Weight: 730lbs
- 16 Locking Bolts
- 4 Axis Shelves
- 2 High Capacity Barrel Racks
- 1 Pistol Rack
Stop on in or leave us a message below.
High Noble Safe Co, Inc.
Safe & vault shop in Roseville, California
Address: 605 Vernon St, Roseville, CA 95678
Phone: (916) 746-7711
High Noble Safe Co., Inc. Redding
Safe & vault shop in Redding, California
Address: 2559 Larkspur Ln, Redding, CA 96002
Phone: (530) 223-5050
Due to Covid-19 and high demand, contact us about current lead times for specific model availability, some models in stock.
-Browning 16-20 weeks out
-American Security 6-10 weeks out